Share a picture of your biggest mom fail and explain where it all went wrong!
Being a mom is hard and there is certainly no perfect way to do it. Between balancing family, work, responsibilities and finding time to sleep, something is bound to go wrong. Thankfully, the things that do go wrong are usually pretty funny and (perhaps, unfortunately) we have the internet to document them all!
Check out all the prizes!
Monday, May 6: Limited edition Mother’s Day gift set from Sol de Janeiro
Tuesday, May 7: Keller Works Chilax Mom Set
Wednesday, May 8: Fountain of TruthGift Set
Thursday, May 9: Stila Exclusive Mother’s Day Kit
Friday, May 10: COPPER+CRANESpaSerenityGiftSet
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
Contest: KABB / Daytime With Kimberly And Esteban - Mom Fail Contest
Station: San Antonio Television, LLC dba KABB
Station Address: KABB, 4335 NW Loop 410, San Antonio, TX 78229
San Antonio Viewing Area: Texas Counties: Atascosa, Bandera, Bexar, Comal, Dewitt, Dimmit, Edwards, Frio Goliad, Gonzales, Guadalupe, Karnes, Kendall, Kerr, Kinney, La Salle, Lavaca, McMullen, Maverick, Medina, Real, Uvalde, Val Verde, Wilson, and Zavala
Harlingen Viewing Area: Texas Counties: Cameron, Hidalgo, Starr and Willacy
Corpus Christi Viewing Area: Texas Counties: Aransas, Bee, Brooks, Duval, Jim Hogg, Jim Wells, Kenedy, Kleberg, Live Oak, Nueces, Refugio and San Patricio
Beaumont Viewing Area: Texas Counties: Hardin, Jasper, Jefferson, Newton, Orange and Tyler
El Paso Viewing Area: Texas Counties: Dona Ana, Culberson, El Paso, and Hudspeth
San Angelo Viewing Area: Texas Counties: Coke, Concho, Crockett, Irion, Kimble, McCulloch, Menard, Schleicher, Sterling, Sutton and Tom Green
Abilene-Sweetwater Viewing Area: Texas Counties: Brown, Callahan, Coleman, Eastland, Fisher, Haskell, Jones, Knox, Mitchell, Nolan, Runnels, Scurry, Shackelford, Stephens, Stonewall and Taylor
Prize Provider(s): KABB
Age of Eligibility: Eighteen (18)
Contest Period: May 6, 2019 to May 10, 2019
Entries Due: 1:00 PM CDT on May 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 2019
Entry is limited to one (1) entry per IP address.
Photo Topic/Written Submission: Show us a photo of your “Mom Fail” and tell us (in 150 words or less) what happened and where everything went wrong! (Any persons depicted in the photo must be at least eighteen (18) years old. Collages will not be accepted.)
Judging Criteria: Content (25%); Humor (25%); Need (25%); and Creativity (25%)
Number of Winners Based on Judging Results: Five (5)
Total Number of Winners: Five (5)
Winner Selection Date: May 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 2019
Prize(s) and Value(s):
May 6, 2019 Prize: One (1) Sol de Janeiro Samba Mama gift set containing: One (1) Coco Cabana Moisture Magnet Oil-in-Water Body Cream (75mL); One (1) Coco Cabana Body Fragrance Mist (90mL); and One (1) Coco Cabana Hand Cream (50mL). Total Prize Value is $42.
May 7, 2019 Prize: One (1) Keller Works Chillax Gift Set containing: One (1) cold processed lavender soap; One (1) Chillax Roll-On Essential oil: One (1) Chillax Bath salt with high magnesium Epsom salts; and One (1) Chillax Magnesium Oil. Total Prize Value is $35.
May 8, 2019 Prize: One (1) Fountain of TruthMoment of Truth Gift Setcontaining: One (1) Good Day Soufflé Hydrating Moisturizer with SPF 15 (50 ML); and One (1) Youth in Hand Cream (85 G). Total Prize Value is $65.
May 9, 2019 Prize: One (1) Stila Exclusive Mother’s Day Kitcontaining: One (1) Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in Intense Black; One (1) Matte’ificent Lipstick in Jolie; One (1) Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Patina; One (1) Mini HUGE Extreme Lash Mascara; and One (1) Stila Zip Pouch. Total Value is $44.
May 10, 2019 Prize: One (1) COPPER+CRANESpaSerenityGiftSetcontaining: One (1) Shimmering Bath Oil Soak; and One (1) Scented Candle and LuxurySpaRobe. Total Value is $200.
Station’s Website: http://watchdaytime.com
Station’s Website Terms and Conditions: http://foxsanantonio.com/station/terms
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
All capitalized terms shall have the meanings set forth above.
How to Enter
To enter, log onto the Station’s Website, and click on the Contest section to access the Contest entry page. Complete the online entry form with your name, address, phone number, birth date, upload your photograph of the Photo Topic and Written Submission, and click submit. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
Judging of Entries
1. Each entry will be judged and scored by a panel of judges comprised of Station personnel based on the Judging Criteria.
2. On the Winner Selection Date, the judges will determine the Total Number of Winners with the highest score(s) based on the criteria set forth above. Remaining valid entries will carry over to the next Winner Selection Date.
1. To be eligible to participate in the Contest, entrants must be U.S. residents who are at least the Age of Eligibility, and reside in the Contest Area. Residents and Citizens of the European Union are not eligible to enter or win this Contest.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Station (collectively, the “Company”), Sponsor(s), Prize Provider(s), contest software providers, social media platforms, each of their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, domestic partners, grandparents, parents, siblings, children, grandchildren, and any other relatives who reside in the same household with employee. Only one winner per household.
Contest Terms and Conditions
1. Station is not responsible for lost, late, garbled, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction. All entries (including photographs) received that are duplicate, mutilated, tampered with, incorrect, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries (including photographs) become the property of the Company and will not be acknowledged or returned.
2. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information. Station is not responsible for any technological malfunction, or human error relating to the Contest.
3. By entering, entrants represent and warrant (i) that he/she owns the photograph submitted, (ii) the photograph does not violate the rights of any third parties, (iii) the photograph complies with all of requirements of the Photo Topic, (iv) the photograph has not been altered or enhanced with any software (excluding redeye), and (v) he/she agrees to the terms and conditions located at the Station’s Website Terms and Conditions. No lewd, nude, crude, or offensive photographs (as determined by the Station in its sole and absolute discretion) will be accepted.
4. Prizes are provided “as is” without any express or implied warranty of any kind including warranties of merchantability, non-infringement or intellectual property, or fitness for any particular purpose. Prizes are subject to the Sponsor(s) and/or Prize Provider(s) standard terms and conditions, and expiration dates. For any ticket related prize, Station, Sponsor(s) and Prize Provider(s) are not responsible if any event or performance is cancelled or postponed.
5. Each winner will be notified by email or phone. Before claiming any prize, each winner must provide his/her correct name, address and telephone number to Station at the time of notification. Each winner must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within three (3) days of notification (or less due to prize use time constraints), at the time winner claims his/her prize in person at the Station. Each winner must show picture identification to claim his/her prize. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding any prize based on the identification presented.
6. If a winner cannot be notified within two (2) days, or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and time permitting, the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner with the next highest score, as determined by the judges in their sole and absolute discretion. If time does not permit for an alternate winner to be determined, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will remain the property of the Station.
7. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for any prize except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No sale, transfer or assignment of any prize is allowed.
8. Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules. Each winner must sign a W-9 form.
9. Entrants are eligible to win only one prize within any 90-day period, regardless of the number of contests entered.
10. The Company is not liable if the provider of any part of a prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
11. The Company, Sponsor(s), and Prize Provider(s) accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind directly or indirectly caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded in the Contest. By entering, entrants agree to release the Company, Sponsor(s), Prize Provider(s), contest software providers, and each of their respective parent, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, from any and all claims, loss, damage or injury as a result of or incident to his/her participation in the Contest or his/her use of the prize. Entrants further acknowledge and agree that if a winner, the Company has the right to publicize entrant’s name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that entrant is a winner of the Contest for promotional purposes, without financial remuneration.
12. Complete Official Rules for the Contest are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at the Station and on the Station’s Website. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Station at the Station Address within thirty (30) days of the last day of the Contest Period.
13. The Station has the right to disqualify any entrant it determines has not complied with the Contest Rules. All decisions by the Station shall be final and binding relating to this contest, including the interpretation of the Contest Rules. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the contest dates. Station reserves the right to cancel/terminate, modify or suspend the Contest if in Station’s sole determination it believes that the integrity of the Contest has been, or could be, compromised or that the Contest is not capable of running as planned or fairly, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or force majeure or any other causes beyond the Station’s control.