The San Antonio Spurs will face the Oklahoma City Thunder in San Antonio as the Spurs will look to snap their two-game losing streak.
Here are five things to watch in tonight's game:
1) The Spurs have won eight-straight overall at home versus the Thunder.
2) The Thunder are 0-2 on the road this season.
3) OKC's Shai Gilgeous-Alexander is posting 22.1 points per game in 35 minutes.
4) OKC is a +5.6 when Steven Adams is on the court this season.
5) The Spurs are 3-1 at home and are a +1.8 in those contests.
Follow Jeff Garcia on Twitter: @JeffGSpursZone