The San Antonio Spurs and Oklahoma City Thunder meet for the first time this season in San Antonio. Last season, the Spurs and Thunder split their regular-season series 2-2.
Tonight's game marks the second game of a back-to-back set for the Spurs. Following tonight's game, they'll head to Oklahoma to face the Thunder again in their home-and-home set on 1/12.
Here are five things to watch in tonight's game:
- The Spurs have won six-straight at home versus OKC.
- The Spurs are 1-6 on the second game of a back-to-back this season.
- The Spurs are 14-2 at home versus West teams.
- All time, OKC is 5-12 on the road against the Spurs.
- OKC is 8-5 on the first game coming off a loss.