The San Antonio Spurs (15-7) will visit the Oklahoma City Thunder (9-12) tonight and look for their fifth-straight win. The Spurs will be without Kawhi Leonard and Derrick White (injury).
The Spurs are coming off a 95-79 win over the Grizzlies. LaMarcus Aldridge 22 points and Rudy Gay chipped in with 18 points.
The Thunder are coming off a 111-107 win over the Wolves. Paul George had 36 points in the win.
And as the Spurs look to go up 2-0 on the regular-season over OKC, here are five things to watch in tonight's game:
- In three games in his return, Spurs' Tony Parker is averaging 8.0 points, 45-percent shooting, and 4.3 assists in 16 minutes per game.
- The Spurs are 5-5 on the road this season and averaging 95.3 points per game.
- In their last five games, the Spurs own a Defensive Rating of 99.9.
- OKC is 7-3 at home and average 106.7 points per game.
- Through 21 games this season, OKC is allowing 99.6 opponents points per game.