The San Antonio Spurs will visit the Detroit Pistons tonight in their first meeting of the season.
Here are five things to watch in tonight's game:
1) The Pistons are 0-1 versus the West this season.
2) The Pistons are 27th in the NBA in rebounding at 42.1 per game.
3) The Spurs are 2-7 on the road and are averaging 111.6 points per game.
4) The Spurs are 3-5 overall versus the East and are a -3.6 in those games.
5) In their three wins over East teams this season, the Spurs shoot 40-percent from the 3-point line.
Follow Jeff Garcia on Twitter: @JeffGSpursZone