The San Antonio Spurs (16-8) will host the Miami Heat (11-12) tonight in their last meeting between the two teams this season. The Spurs will be without Kawhi Leonard and Kyle Anderson due to injury while Rudy Gay, and Joffrey Lauvergne are probable.
The Spurs are coming off a 96-93 win over the Pistons. LaMarcus Aldridge had 17 points and 10 rebounds in the win.
The Heat are coming off a 123-95 loss to the Warriors. Goran Dragic led Miami with 20 points.
And as the Spurs look to win their ninth-straight win over the Heat, here are five things to watch in tonight's game:
- The Spurs have won 8-straight games over the Heat.
- The Spurs are now 4-0 when Tony Parker plays.
- Miami has currently connected on at least 10 three-point field goals in a franchise-best 13-straight games.
- Miami is 0-10 when trailing after the third quarter.
- Miami's Tyler Johnson has posted 15 20-point games off the bench this season.