The San Antonio Spurs (15-8) will look to get back on the winning track as they host the Detroit Pistons (14-8) tonight in San Antonio.
The Spurs are coming off a 90-87 loss to the Thunder. Dejounte Murray scored 17 points while Davis Bertans scored 16 points in the loss. The Spurs were without LaMarcus Aldridge, Rudy Gay, Tony Parker, Kawhi Leonard and Kyle Anderson (in the second half due to suffering a left knee sprain) in the game against Oklahoma City.
The Pistons are coming off a 108-103 loss to the Sixers. Tobias Harris had 27 points for Detroit in the loss.
And as the Spurs look to hand the Pistons their third-straight loss, here are five things to watch in tonight's game:
- Detroit's Andre Drummond averaged 16.0 points and 16.0 rebounds against San Antonio last season.
- Detroit lost six of the last seven road games against San Antonio.
- Pistons' Harris has scored 10-plus points in each game this season.
- Detroit is 4-1 on the road versus the West.
- The Spurs are 2-2 this season on the second game of a back-to-back.