The San Antonio Spurs will officially tip off their regular-season restart slate tonight against the Sacramento Kings in Orlando. It will be the first of eight remaining games.
The Spurs will be without guard Bryn Forbes (right quad tightness) during tonight's game while Kings' Alex Len will be out of action tonight for Sacramento. The Kings will have Harrison Barnes and Richaun Holmes available to play without any minute restrictions following coronavirus quarantine procedures.
The team is currently in 12th place and will be looking to make a push for the West's 8th seed just four games behind Memphis, the current 8th seed.
And as the Spurs get set for the restart, here are five things to watch for in tonight's game:
1. The Spurs went 1-2 in their three scrimmage games in Orlando. Rookie Keldon Johnson had a career-high with 21 points in the team win over the Pacers to close out scrimmage play.
2. During the regular-season, the Spurs are the best in the league at just 12.3 turnovers per game.
3. The Kings and Spurs went 1-1 in their regular-season series pre-hiatus.
4. The Spurs went 4-6 without Aldridge in the lineup this season.
5. Derrick White owns the most blocks by a league guard with 55 stops this season and has scored in double-figures 35 times.