The San Antonio Spurs (35-22) will visit the Utah Jazz (28-28) tonight in game three of their Rodeo Road Trip. The Spurs are 0-2 against the Utah Jazz this season.
The Spurs are coming off a 122-105 loss to the Warriors. Kyle Anderson and LaMarcus Aldridge each had 20 points in the loss.
The Jazz are coming off a 115-96 win over the Blazers. Donovan Mitchell had 27 points in the win.
And as the Spurs look to snap their 3-game losing streak to the Jazz, here are five things to watch on tonight's game:
- The Jazz are 10-4 at home versus West teams.
- The Jazz are 7-4 on the second game of a back-to-back.
- The Jazz are 5-0 in their last five games and averaging 113.2 points per game.
- The Spurs are first in the NBA in opponents points per game at 98.1 & third in the NBA with 5.47 blocks per game.
- The Spurs are 1-12 on the road when trailing after the third period.