The San Antonio Spurs (32-25) will look to snap their 3-game losing streak as they visit the Utah Jazz (31-24) on the Rodeo Trip. The Spurs are 1-1 against the Jazz this season.
The Spurs are coming off 127-118 loss to the Trail Blazers. DeMar DeRozan scored 35 points in the loss.
The Jazz are coming off a 116-88 win over the Suns. Donovan Mitchell had 21 points in the win for the Jazz.
Here are five things to watch for in tonight's game:
- Utah has won five of its last seven meetings against San Antonio.
- In four career outings with the Jazz, Ricky Rubio is averaging 20.6 points on .531 shooting, 6.8 assists and 5.0 rebounds in 35.5 minutes versus the Spurs.
- Utah has won 4-straight over the Spurs at home.
- The Spurs are 0-3 to start the 2019 Rodeo Trip.
- The Spurs are averaging 15 turnovers per game and allowing 131.7 points per game in their last three games.