The San Antonio Spurs (2-0) will look to take a commanding 3-0 lead over the Memphis Grizzlies (0-2) tonight for Game 3 at the FedEx Forum.
The Spurs defended their home court to start the series but Memphis hasn't been kind to them this season. During the regular-season, San Antonio was 0-2 in Memphis and the Spurs will be looking to get their first win on Memphis' turf tonight.
The Spurs are coming off a 96-82 win over the Grizzlies in Game 2. The Spurs were led by Kawhi Leonard's postseason career-high 37 points, shooting 9-for-14 from the field and a perfect 19-for-19 from the free throw line. He also added 11 rebounds.
And as the Spurs look to win three-straight over the Grizzlies tonight, here are five things to watch during Game 3:
- Kawhi Leonard is averaging 34.5 points, 7.0 rebounds, 3.5 assists, and shooting 71% from the field, and a perfect 100% from the free-throw line through two games against the Grizzlies.
- Tony Parker is the team's second leading scorer during the playoffs with 16.5 points per game.
- After two games against the Spurs, Memphis is averaging 23 points in the first quarter, 20 points in the second quarter, 21.5 points in the third quarter, and 17.5 points in the fourth quarter.
- Through two games in their series against the Spurs, the Grizzlies are shooting 38.5% from the field and 29.8% from the three-point line.
- After two games, the Spurs are out-rebounding the Grizzles (81-70), and have recorded more blocks over Memphis (16-7).