The San Antonio Spurs (8-5) will visit the Dallas Mavericks (2-10) tonight in their first meeting of the season. Danny Green and Joffrey Lauvergne are questionable for tonight's game while Kawhi Leonard, Tony Parker and Derrick White remain out with injury.
The Spurs are coming off 133-94 win over the Bulls. Pau Gasol had 21 points and 10 rebounds in the win. Bryn Forbes chipped in with 13 points.
The Mavs are coming off a 99-112 loss to the Thunder. Harrison Barnes had 22 points in the loss.
And as the Spurs look to win their fifth-straight win on the road versus Dallas, here are five things to watch for in tonight's game:
- The Mavericks have hit at least 10 3-pointers in 12 of their first 14 games this season.
- Spurs' Rudy Gay has 10-plus points in 10 of 13 games this season.
- Mavs' Barnes is averaging 20.7 points on 52.1 percent shooting over his last nine games.
- The Spurs are 0-3 on the road when losing at halftime.
- Mavs rookie Dennis Smith Jr. has scored 15-plus points eight times in his first 12 career games.