The San Antonio Spurs (14-7) will visit the Memphis Grizzlies (7-13) tonight as the Spurs will look to extend their winning streak to 4-straight. The Spurs will be without Kawhi Leonard and Derrick White due to injury while Memphis will be without guard Mike Conley.
The Spurs are coming off a 104-95 win over the Grizzlies. LaMarcus Aldridge had 41 points in the win, a career-high with the Spurs. Tony Parker had 10 points in his second game back from injury.
And as the Spurs look to hand Memphis their 10th loss in a row, here are five things to watch in tonight's game:
- Memphis is 4-7 at home and average 98.3 points per game and have won the last two meetings in Memphis versus San Antonio.
- In their last five games, Memphis is averaging 92.2 points per game while allowing 100.2 points by the opposition.
- Memphis has allowed an opponent to score 30-or-more points in a quarter in every game this season but one versus Portland.
- In the last three games, Spurs' Aldridge is averaging 30.3 points, 7.7 rebounds and 2.0 blocks.
- San Antonio improved Wednesday to 11-0 when scoring at least 100 points and is the only team in the NBA this season that is undefeated when reaching the century mark.